Keep your cables organized– SNAP light cable clamp – with socket holder
SNAP is a new type of Trusstool, which revolutionizes the fastening and the organization of cable into the Trussconstructions.
The SNAP saves by their easy handling time for assembly and dismantling due to its easy handling time.
The laying of cables is greatly accelerated by the easy, one-hand handling. No detach of old glue parts nessessary anymore. Through the reuseble of SNAP you reduce not only your costs for duct tape, cable ties, etc. , rather protecting your material, since violent detachment of ISO-Band fastenings is omitted. The brace is competibel to all Trusses and scaffolding with 48 – 51mm strape tube. An assembly is also possible in the otherwise unused Brace area.
SNAP is sturdy and and resistant to impact. It is made in Germany and patented saved (PAT.PEND. 10 2017 106 520.2).
The SNAP is the new tool for profis: Easy handling, convenient in the purchase, longliving and flexibel in the application.
· Take hold of amount of Cables up to complete crosscut of ca 950mm²
· One-handling lookable cable hanger
· Easy assembly and dissassembly oft he cable by one site looking hook
· Available in black or grey
· material: polyamide
Optional attachment of a rubber ring (O-Ring)
· Low hold of single cables directly at the strape tube
· Due to the axial resistance of the rubber ring, cables can be smoothed with tensinon.
· No different workflow, furthermore easy bringing in and removing from cable (one-hand using possible)
Buy The SNAP now in our Online Store!
Due to the lighting conditions in product photography and different screen settings, the colour of the product may not be displayed authentically.
|Shipping weight:||0,05 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,05 Kg|